My friend Manish Dureja helped me redefine the Food Security Bill . So this is what Food Security Bill stands for ;
Food for Party Workers
Security for Congress &
Bill for the Tax Payers
I guess, this is the simplest definition
Recently , very few people noticed a four line news that , Moody’s Investor Service downgraded the so-called financial strengths ratings and the baseline credit assessments of;
1. Bank of Baroda
2. Canara Bank
3. Punjab National Bank
The outlook on Union Bank of India has also been changed to negative .
This is the first indicator of ‘Gloom & Doom’ that is set to hit the economy soon. Somehow , India has missed the recession in 2008 , but India will now enter into recessionary phase that is likely to last between 3 -6 years .
Somehow , the investments that came due to ‘overselling’ the India story like the SEZs, power plants , airports are fading off and most of the infrastructure companies are under a huge pile of debt. More NPAs and job losses will follow .
I see that not a single politician or an economist can put his head out and speak the truth that India is hitting a phase of recession ( probably , they do not know it , like the American crisis ). From a high of 9 per cent growth , we are already down by 45 % in our GDP growth . How else do we define recession ? Are we already not into a recession with companies laying off people every month and our growth slowing down by 45 % ?
Let us accept the situation and plan now. Else , India will be headed for an unprecedented crisis. I am not more worried with 2014 election as much as the rapidly falling economy . On many occasions ,i have pointed my friends across political parties that they would be better off losing 2014 elections than winning them , as there is enormous crisis to be faced, and a lot of dirty and hard work to be done to reverse the falling fortunes of this country and it is not going to be an easy 2014 for politics and politicians .
Let us consider this situation ;
India needs foreign exchange – USD . This can come due to ;
- Reduced imports
Now , exports might start shrinking or remain the same , so not much can be done on that front .
FDI comes in India for
1. Either setting up manufacturing
2. Investment in corporates / stock markets
All the money that comes in FDI needs to produce profits due to either exports or domestic consumption . Both are not going to happen the way investors look at ROI or IRR on their investments as the local consumption story is missing . India has already passed off 100s of millions of poor as ‘middle income aspirational class wanting to spend’ , and this was the biggest fraud of Sonia & MMS led congress government and 100s of corporates have lost millions of dollars every month and are now exiting India or slowing down
Only way the foreigners can make money is dabbling billions of USD in stock markets . So, now FDI’s constitute 11.2 % of GDP in India (2011-12) , and FIIs can play a spoil sport for Indian Economy and generate a balance of payment crisis in any trading hour !
Also, how i could i miss writing about another direct cash transfer scheme of Congress ! Party has got a new way to make money ‘ CSR spending’ under the new companies act .Now politicians can ask corporates for CSR spending and bang ! You know why this bill got passed so easily. And if i am a corporate and i wish to get a license or avoid something OR seeking favours like Robber Vadra, i will give money under CSR to a politician’s NGO….. Wow , another MNAREGA, NRHM and a wonderful legal cash transfer scheme , So who says that XYZ paid bribes , now you cannot prove it , it was just a CSR spending . So, corporates , what are you waiting for , come buy your Rajya Sabha seat , it just cost 100 crores in CSR spending ! Come and block your seats now , it is election year , and sweet -legal deals available through all state leaders and through various national schemes , we have legalised bribes and you have an option to chose your preferred medium . Hurry, this is the last congress government. Hurry up, come , before we run out of time as Elections are likely in November
BTW, time for any sensible politician to come out with a job creation and wealth generation model for India before thinking of FDI or going back to 9 per cent growth
Earlier we realise , the better it is . India is into a recession now !
Rajendra Pratap Gupta
On 22nd March 2012, i had written that we have ‘Oversold the India story’ ( https://commonmansblog.com/2012/03/ ) , and what i had predicted for the economy in the April , May and June quarter, happened !
Again , on 11th October 2012, i wrote on my blog ‘How India was fast turning from a ‘Emerging economy’ to a ‘Submerging Economy’ ( web link : https://commonmansblog.com/2012/10/11/india-from-emerging-to-a-submerging-economy/ ) . Now , read the fact about our Central Bank . As i said earlier , i am not worried on the 2014 for elections , but for the economic scene that will unfold in 2013 for the average Indian middle class , we are building a disaster & fooling ourselves ! It is a call to action !
On November 5th ,2012 , The Economic Times carried the report that , the country’s central bank , Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) would run into losses if asked to pay interest on mandatory percentage of deposits banks have to park with the centre bank , called the Cash Reserve Ratio ( CRR). The RBI has stopped paying interest on such mandatory reserves since 2007. Finance ministry had suggested the bank to pay 7 % interest on these deposits .
Does it mean that the country’s central bank has collapsed ? If yes , why have we not discussed this in parliament, and are looking at FDI and other ways like stake sales in PSU’s and auctions of the sovereign assets to hide this news and infuse money in the system .
NEW DELHI: The finance ministry has decided to review the expenditure and reserves position of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) after the central bank indicated that it is not in position to pay interest on the reserves banks maintain with it.
A government official downplayed it as a routine review of the reporting structure and disclosure requirements of the RBI, but it comes at a time when there is already obvious tension between the finance ministry and the central bank over the conduct of monetary policy.
“It is the government which tables the annual report of RBI in Parliament, so there is nothing wrong if it (government) wants to know how RBI prepares its balance sheet. We are not questioning them or raising objections,” a ministry official said.
However, another finance ministry official admitted that the review started after the RBI had indicated that it would run into losses if asked to pay interest on mandatory percentage of deposits banks have to park with the central bank, called the cash reserve ratio (CRR). The RBI had stopped paying interest on such mandatory reserves since 2007.
The finance ministry had suggested that the RBI should pay 7% interest on these deposits, pitching it as a measure that will help lower rates even if the central bank does not ease monetary policy. It had argued that all major central banks either do not mandate a reserve ratio or pay an interest on the mandatory reserves they ask banks to set aside.
“RBI had made certain arguments. Now, we want to understand their expenditure sub heads, format of disclosures so that we both are on the same page,” the official said.
The government is studying RBI’s expenditure, revenue, contingency reserves and investments, he added. On Tuesday, the RBI dashed hopes of a rate cut, but lowered the cash reserve ratio (CRR) by 25 basis points to 4.25%.
Please check more eye-opening statistics on Indian Economy on my blog .
From January , 2013, i will be working full-time to figure out the economic model for India , that will take the country out of the current crisis
Over the last few weeks , we have seen the high voltage drama of frustrated and directionless government, working overtime to figure out what to do ? All these things have ceased to surprise me now . Be it failure of foreign policy , economy or agriculture prices or fight against corruption !!
You promised one thing and delivered just the opposite ! Rather , you were not capable of even promising , leave alone delivery .
You got all the advisors and top government functionaries from abroad ( may be , you still carry the baggage of Oxford !! )..believing that importing these foreign degree holders would impress investors and set the country to growth …. You actually imported failures !!
Kaushik Sen, Montek , Sam ………and the list is endless ………..The net result …. a lot of jargon on economics, development and poor , but the results on ground just the opposite . Kaushik, the mail is marked to you. You seem to be headless when it comes to economy and how it works ( leave alone economic growth !! ) ….. Your policies are ruining the nation and high inflation has put millions back to poverty . Please go back to Cornell . …. they may like your teaching , India has paid a heavy price by having you as the Chief Economic Advisor to the PM
Dr.Singh , you promised us that because of your reforms in 1990’s , you knew it well what could take the nation to the path of double-digit GDP growth , and in reality ‘inflation grew double digit’ & not the GDP !! Common Man got killed every day . We are angry with you… It is clear now that you took credit for what Narasimha Rao did, you have misled the nation !!
Based on your first 100 day promise, India was made to believe that , since you were clean you would not get seduced by anyone . On the contrary , the nation got repeatedly raped by none else then your cabinet ministers !! Today , you are the only PM in Indian history , who has the negative distinction of having cabinet colleagues in Tihar jail, and few of them outside also deserve to be there – You are running a ‘Tihar Cabinet’ …..
In August 2011, Pune’s infamous Stud farm owner, Hasan Ali got bail for stashing black money in Swiss Banks , and the same day, you arrested Anna Hazare for raising voice against corruption !! Still you expect me to address you respectfully !! Nation believes that congress and you as PM were a part of a major criminal conspiracy to loot the nation . Today Kani , Raja and Kalmadi are asking you and your Shiela ( Delhi CM ) to be summoned in court in relation to the scams ………lesser i write, the better for you !!
Rahul says that he is worried about Anna’s health and so do you . So Anna is fasting just a few minutes away from where you stay , if you are genuinely worried , why don’t you and Rahul go and personally see him rather than proving to the people that, you and Rahul are just ‘Drawing room’ leaders, who read prepared statements and reach places to give media interviews after the tragedy has happened !! Yesterday , you wrote to Anna that ‘you had high regard for his idealism’ ; If it is so, why did you send him Tihar Jail in the first place !!
Dr.Singh, in my view , you have caused immense loss to this nation in terms of money & reputation . We put our heads to shame for having you as our PM. It is time that you raise your hand and go to the nearest judge and surrender ……The right place for the head of ‘Tihar Cabinet’ is Tihar Jail and not 7, Race course road !!
You all are so frustrated with Anna that your official spokespersons have gone wild and mad stating everyone’s ( except congress ) hand in this movement against corruption , right from RSS, BJP and even the USA………..i am wondering why you missed Pakistan’s name ? I am proud of anyone associated with such a movement , but i do understand your frustration for saying , “either you are with congress or against corruption” . If you not with us , all enforcement agencies will chase you ……you have set the example by taking Jagan heads on after he left congress . Till his father was alive and with congress , YSR was tallest leader in congress !! Don’t fool around Mr.Singh …time is up ….
When Murli Manohar Joshi indicted the PM for his complicity in 3G scam , you cried foul and said he was playing politics …….earlier , you well running around all media houses and roaring , that Since a person like Joshi is at PAC , why do you need a JPC ? The moment he put the truth in PAC , you cried foul…..
Also, Sonia’s repeated absence is circumstantial , and also coincidental ( though i empathize with anyone who is ill ). Even if she would be around , congress would be no different . When the dust settles down , she will re-appear and cry foul at mis-treating Anna and reprimand Manish Tiwari et. al for the ‘Head – toe corrupt ‘ remark against Anna Hazare . It would be made to believe that for Congress , It is only Sonia who can run the show effectively …………and without her , congress flounders and is headless …… Some credit would be given to her half Indian son Rahul ( i am just quoting Katrina Kaif on Rahul ).
BJP must ask PM to resign and put an all party caretaker government till the next elections.
It is often said , you can fool some people all the time , all people some time , but not all people all the time !!
Time is up Dr. Singh …….please retire at Tihar Jail and face the system you have abused all these years in the name of Ignorance
Rajendra Pratap Guptar
A Common Man
Prime Minister Dr. Singh,
Yesterday , I attended the meeting of CAIT ( Confederation of all India Traders ), I felt really bad seeing the plight of the traders, and the hell they would be subjected to , should FDI be allowed in India at this point .
Over the last few months, you have rallied all associated departments and ministries to build a case for FDI in retail. I feel sad that you & your government have ignored the fact , that FDI in retail at this juncture will put a big question mark on the means of livelihoods of over a Crore traders in the country .
I have seen that you / your government has been saying that inflation will come down as Wal-Mart , Carrefour , Tesco’s of the world come to India ( Wal-Mart has already come in few years ago ! ).
Prime Minister , remember, that Inflation has not come down despite Wal-Mart being in India . Your government’s logic that supply chain will get strengthened and prices will fall is fallacious . FDI in retail is a wrong justification for strengthening the supply chain , as FDI in supply chain is already allowed, and a lot of wholesalers are already around and more can come in without needing FDI – Why are you fooling around Manmohan ji ? How low will you stoop now to push to agenda of foreigners !!
Even those who are operating Cash & Carry business , are issuing cards to individuals to buy from them, thereby , stabbing the small retailers . Shut down Cash & Carry immediately after a proper investigation . I go to Sam’s Club in the US ( For your information , Sam’s Club is Wal-Mart’s Cash & Carry Venture in the US). Anyone can buy a card for USD 40 and start buying from Sam’s Club. I have gone twice with my friends to Sam’s club and brought goods from the store , my friends are not retailers , but Indian professionals working in the US . So when these retailers do the same in India , what will we do ???
Your government has failed to understand the cause of inflation , and firstly , you said that recession caused inflation ; then recession got over but inflation did not come down. Then you said that irregular and deficient rainfalls are the cause of inflation. Last year , we had good rains and inflation still did not come down. Realizing that there was no answer with your US educated ( read brain washed ) consultants ( Rajan ,Montek, Kaushik & Sam ) , your government said that inflation was due to high growth and it would continue . Study our next door neighbor – China . They have had high growth with less than 5 % inflation !! All your predictions have failed !!
Also remember dear economist, that ‘inflation is reversible but FDI is not’ . What I mean to say is that , when BJP comes to power, it will bring down inflation , but if you permit FDI ( As your government is hell bent on it ) , we will not be able to reverse FDI . So think before -hand !! Don’t jump like the nuclear deal & do another fiasco !!
Sonia Ji is shouting aloud on NAC podium for poor people on one side, and on the other side , both of you have already done a deal with major international retailers , and are hell bent on cracking the back bone of small retailers by allowing FDI
Government has a flawed policy with regards to FDI, as you are saying that you will allow FDI in top 35 towns to start with. This goes contrary to strengthening the supply chain. If you really want to strengthen the supply chain then please ask this big giants to start retail in ‘C’ class towns and then come to B & A class towns !!
Your statement that farmers will get better value because of FDI in retail : Wal-Mart’s of the world are known for extracting even the ‘blood’ of suppliers !! Their labor policy record needs to be closely examined , and how many times they have been fined !
Also, Wal-Mart is failure in Japan ( social dumping & doubts about its quality ) , Korea ( Wal– Mart failed to understand local customers) , Brazil ( Lack of understanding about local culture ) & Germany ( due to cultural insensitivity ) .
I am producing an excerpt from a report
‘Walmartization does not travel well’ Clearly, neither Wal-Mart’s business concept nor its social dumping – the so-called Walmartization – work in developed economies with a social dimension. Many consumers shun the Bentonville giant and prefer to do their shopping in stores where they know that workers are treated correctly and with dignity. There is also more and more uneasiness and suspicion about many of the products sold. Squeezing the last drop from suppliers can hardly promote safety and quality. There is also a growing aversion against buying, consuming and using products which could well have been made under inhuman conditions. That the tide is fast turning against Wal-Mart at home has not gone unnoticed abroad. Consumers start to know that the retail giant denies its American workers their fundamental rights, and many of them vote with their legs, going to other stores if they have a choice. The poor business results in Germany, Korea and Japan should be taken seriously in Bentonville
Another report : This article appears in the November 21, 2003 issue of Executive Intelligence Review. Wal-Mart Collapses U.S. Cities and Towns by Richard Freeman
During the last 20 years, Wal-Mart has moved into communities and destroyed them, wiping out stores, slashing the tax base, and turning downtown areas into ghost-towns. This is accomplished through Wal-Mart’s policy of paying workers below subsistence wages, and importing goods that have been produced under slave-labor conditions overseas. Often, communities will even give Wal-Mart tax incentives, for the right to be destroyed. Wal-Mart both reflects, and is, a major driving force for America’s deadly implementation of the Imperial Rome model. Unable to produce physical goods to sustain its own existence, the United States, like Rome, sucks in imported goods from around the world, using, in this case, a dollar that is over-valued by 50-60%. America has been transformed from a producer to a consumer society.
I believe that Wal-Mart destroyed American Economy and now it is here to kill ours !! Also, since we know that Wal-Mart is a failure in four countries , please produce a report on those four countries .
Also, let us examine that how many small mom & pop stores have shut down with the advent of Wal-Mart in the United States ? Similar study we must do in China .
Let me also tell you why Biyani’s & Ambani’s of the world are wanting FDI ?
Let me ask these retailers one question ? If the retail trade is so good and profitable , why they have the problem in raising money , investing and growing their business – why do they need foreign investment ? The talk that these MNC retailers bring latest technology is also misleading , as Indian retailers are working in a different environment and all foreign CEO’s have been an utter failure so far in India . You can see the example of Reliance Retail ; How many CEO’s have been brought from outside India in the last four years ? I understand that recently a new CEO was hired from Wal-Mart China !! These traders are actually looking at exiting the business by selling their business to these multinationals to make a quick buck !! That’s the real reason they need FDI .
Once FDI comes , farmers will cry for a good deal and Wal-Mart would never give them a fair deal . On one side , farmers are forced to sell land and other side whatever is left with land & cultivation , they would be forced to sell to these MNC chains at a wafer thin margin .
Congress is a killer party for the poor !! Prime Minister Singh , where is your plan to upgrade the current Kirana stores ? Why are you not excited with their welfare . Give them FDI ( Finance from domestic institutions ) , and provide them training .
I call upon Shri Nitin Gadkari , President BJP to stand behind these standalone Kirana store and oppose FDI . We should post pone FDI for another five years and then revisit the issue. A massive peaceful agitation is called for to stop FDI in Retail for the next five years .
Mail is marked to Montek, Raj Jain of Wal-Mart , CAIT and all leading retailers & political parties in India
A Common Man
Rajendra Pratap Gupta
Dear Mrs.Sonia Gandhi,
Since you are the President of Congress party , please look into this email
Over the last few years , we have tried to accept Dr.Manmohan Singh as our Prime Minister , but his performance as a congressman might be good , but he has failed completely as a Prime Minister . Congress has been blinded by Gandhi dynasty to such an extent that it has become poor in chosing the right people for the right job. May be that your and Rahul’s intellect is not upto the mark where you can choose competent people .
Over the years , congress government under your Presidency has become a government of faulty planning , false promises , blaming coalition for your failures and blame free investigations in most of the scams
- This government has too many highly educated people, economists & NRI experts & advisors , but still the wisdom to understand the problems and give exact solutions is missing .
- Every time your Congressmen give a new date about controlling inflation , and every time they miss it . When the inflation is perpetually high , you blame coalition politics for it. So why do Indian’s pay a price for your forming the government ?Dissolve the government and go for fresh elections .
- You are not able to judge the talent and most of your ministers are highly inefficient and corrupt , and we were hoping that Sharad Pawar would be removed so that he could focus on the ICC world cup in 2011( Which he will do anyways !!), but he seems to have hypnotized you !! He is still around !
- Your party believes that , by revealing the names of those who stole the government money and deposited them in Swiss Banks , would pose a security risk ! So you are trying to tell India that, majority of your office bearers are Swiss account holders !! And that their getting caught would mean that the government would collapse !! Anyways , Julian Assange is on the way for dropping a few names , and I do hope that they are not from India & Congress !!
- Industrial growth has been reduced to 2.7 % , lowest in the past 18 months . Would like to answer it why ? Rather , I must ask you if your people know at all why it happened ?
- People are very bullish about rural India, and every major FMCG , White good & vehicle manufacturing company is over- joyed with the growth coming from rural India in terms of the purchases being made . Let me take you through a very dangerous & disturbing development in rural India – I call it Rubble ( rural bubble ). I have been visiting rural India and talking with villagers . Here is what I want to tell you. Let’s take the example of Chavane village in Raigad. The village has changed dramatically in the past 3 years. It is great to see concrete (Pucca )houses with two wheelers parked in front of the houses. As you dig deeper , the facts reveal that people sold their land to MHADA for Rs.30,000.00 per acre for SEZ, and with sudden flow of funds, the thatched roof houses got converted into Concrete (Pucca ) houses, and two wheelers were also purchased along with some jewellery . Villagers had for the first time seen so much money, so instant money that came by selling land was used to make aspirational purchases , and it is over now , lands are gone as well !! What will the farmer do ? What will the farm labourers do ? How will they earn their living ? Let’s take another village 80 Kms from Nagpur , where Lanco plant is being built . Villagers have sold land for the rates as high as Rs. 25 lac per hectare . In India , average size of the land holding would be around 5-7 acres. Selling the entire land would fetch Indian farmers between Rs. 1.25 lac to 1.75 crore depending upon the size of the holding and the rate paid by the acquirer. On these lands , manufacturing plants would come up. We would never see greenery again. And farmers and their children who do not have jobs and land to do farming will be the next anti social elements or naxalites !! With land not available for agriculture , inflation would be higher than what it is today . Today farming is seen as a disdainful activity , and people want to do a job of Rs. 4000 but do not want to work in farming . Your congress government has kicked the ass of 100’s of millions of farmers over the past 60 years , and we are on a temporaray rural growth that I call as a rural bubble – Rubble !! India is headed for a major crises , & all because of the faulty policies of successive congress governments focused just on building billionaires , industries and encouraging FDI !! Get retail FDI in India , and see how the 12 million kirana stores and their families will starve to death . I have had discussions with the Parliamentary Committee of Commerce , Chairman in 2009 , Dr.Murli Manohar Joshi , and have given him in detail the reasons why we need to avoid FDI for the next 5 years at least !!
- For price rise , last year ,Manmohan ji said that it was due to poor rains , in 2010 we had good rains and good crop , so why the price rise ? Kindly explain
- I was in Nagpur on 17th / 18th , and I read in one of the news papers about the fact stated by none other than Mr.Subramanian Swamy that, your bank balance was about Rs.10 crore some twenty years back , and now it is Rs.80,000.00 crore !! I think that this shows that inflation is very high at 10, Janpath . Please clarify if you actually made 60 % money in the 2G scam or this money came from abroad ? You are answerable
- Ironically , in the current times , we have a strong opposition but a weak ruling party . How can this government run ? If BJP comes down on its demand for JPC in budget session, Indian public will assume that it ‘settled’ the matter with congress and will never let them win again the seats that they are looking for, and if they keep their agitation on like the winter session , your government will have to go , and India will see a sign of relief !!
- Madam, congress might be your personal fiefdom , but not this country . You have created multiple power centers more powerful than the PM , like Rahul , NAC etc….You are the worst Congress President in the history of this country . But usual , we have a saying ‘Andhon main Kane Raja’ So you are the right person for the congress, which does not have any talent left !!
- We have an outdated finance minister , unfit Agriculture minister , Hyper environment minister and an ineffective Person on the seat of the PM. All along, I have heard that we need 100 good people or 1000 good bureaucrats etc. But the fact is that , we just need one right person : at the seat of Prime Minister . One right person will change the future of this nation , and Manmohan certainly is a disaster at the cost of people . At this time , we cannot afford to have a lame duck as a Prime Minister of this youthful nation . Please give us a Prime Minister , we do not need a professor !!
- A suggestion for controlling food inflation : Please ask the government to start a daily free ( even if you charge the farmers for this service, it is fine ) truck service from the remote villages to cities , where only farmers can come directly to the market and sell their products, rather than selling through agents , mandis or APMC . This will ensure that the person who adds maximum value and takes maximum risk for growing the produce ( farmer ) should also get the maximum profit . The profit at every point of sale post the harvestor ( farmer) should not cross 15 % , and this will bring down the prices to reasonable levels permanently . I read Subbarao stating that the government is desperate to control inflation and will raise the base rate , I heard Chidambram that government is clueless about the tools to control inflation , Sharad said that he cannot control what the farmers want to grow and so he cannot control food inflation . All these stupid statements come because you have bookish professors and so-called highly placed intellectuals and NRI & outdated advisors , who have no connection to ground reality . I do not understand how will raising the rates decrease inflation ? You have been doing this for the last two years and the result has been same – inflation has only increased . Do we need such economists who do not have answers to the common man’s problem ?
- Do you never apply your brains about this fact that, the prices of the grains and vegetables are sky-high , still the farmers are committing suicides ? Does this not help you understand the problem and get an answer ? You all must be high level fools then !!
- In addition to high prices of food stuffs, by increasing the price of petrol again you have signaled the common man that ‘do not eat , do not go to work’
Nitin Gadkari ji , please take up these matters with utmost seriousness , as congress is forcing the poor people to take to suicides by failing to control prices . If BJP does not take the matter seriously , the people of India will feel betrayed. Congress is fast becoming a failed party under you Sonia Gandhi ! Please either give us a PM or you and PM can go now ….. do not let this great country go to dogs !! This email is marked to Sharad, your dear son , FM , HM etc. to do some soul-searching and step down
Rajendra Pratap Gupta
Dear Mr. Manmohan ji,
More than six years back, we handed the reins of a great country to you, assuming that, you were the person who had turned around India in the late 80’s. It was on the basis of the past credentials that you were asked to be the supreme custodian of the nation, its values, its sovereignty and its 1.2 billion people . We were wrong , it was Narasimha Rao who did it , and you just got the credit . Also, i presume, that besides devaluing the currency , and giving into the IMF’s demands, you did not have any alternatives , so unnecessarily , you took the credit after being pushed to the wall. Now where is your economic understanding and knowledge in taming inflation , when inflation is killing the common man for over about years now ??
Your men ( ministers) have looted the nation to the tune of Rs. 3.0Lac crore ( 1.72 Lac in the 2G scam and 70,000 Crore in CWG + other routine scams and bribes will add up to the figure of Rs.3.0+ Lac Crore , and now you are claiming innocence and stating that you have nothing to hide !!
You cannot hide anything Manmohan ji, you are already exposed by the taped conversations and the reports of the CAG ! The technology ( mobile phone licenses ) which gave your men 1000’s of Crores , that same technology ( Taped phone conversations of Niira Radia ) exposed you bare before the common man !! People are now asking you to go under the scanner to be punished and that’s a fair thing to ask, as the nation has been under siege by your men, who have recklessly looted the nation and thrown the laws to the wind . This in itself shows how serious the issue is ? You come from a party that that have never respected democracy , and still believes that Gandhi family is the start and end of all. Congress have even strangulated the democracy & its institutions , and has put to stake the interests of the nation before the interests of the dynasty . Do not forget that Indira became a dictator by imposing emergency , and that’s the party you belong to right now . So when congress arm twists politicians with CBI raids and IT notices , you are just carrying on with the DNA of Indira’s dictatorial policies, that were like ‘ either support us or else get harassed’ . Do you not see that Jagan was denied his father’s role , and Rahul has been appointed the Secretary of Congress due to his Surname !! Does it not prove double standards .
As a head of the gang that has looted the nation of Rs. 3 lac crore , you should be thankful to the opposition that they have not asked for your resignation till now . As head of the gang ( basically , what i am saying is that , you are an offender and have committed a crime of betraying the trust of a billion people ) , you have no right to decide who will probe you and how ? You are a big fat offender in supreme office ? You must voluntarily step down and face the law. You cannot be probed till you are in the seat of the Prime Minister . How can a thief decide who will put him to trial ? and which laws will apply to him ? Aren’t you doing just that ? You are a miserable failure as a PM on all accounts , and people have just got carried away by your fanciful & foreign degrees and your old age for which you are being respected .
You loot the nation first and then cry aloud that you are as Pristine as the silver clouds in the sky ?
I am marking this mail to the top leaders of the opposition to ensure that they reconsider their demand, and ask for your resignation besides JPC. If the leaders fail to do so , the public will punish them for not caring for the interest of the common man ! Manmohan ji , You have failed in your fiduciary responsibility as the custodian of this nations , its democratic values and institutions , and now Sonia , Rahul and you are talking like an opposition party , stating that we will have a five pronged approach to fight corruption ? That too, after systematically looting the nation, you are trying to become saintly policemen ? Were you not the PM when you supported Raja, and said that you are in the loop of all that is happening in the DOT ? You were the one who gave him a clean chit ? Now , it’s your time to surrender to the law of the land for a fair probe, and that is a reasonable demand from the opposition . In that , i as a common man , am adding one more genuine request . People with questionable credentials and dubious record of governance must immediately resign
Time to pay for your sins
Rajendra Pratap Gupta
Email : Office@rajendragupta.in